Zoosk- Triplet and Cousin Ads

For this project we were required to find an ad in a magazine and create a triplet and a cousin ad to go along with the original. I chose Zoosk.com a free spirited online dating service.




Cousin:










Triplet:








The original:








The ad I chose to recreate was for Zoosk.com an online dating service. The original ad focused on the words “Fall in like” to show that their priority is not for you to find your soul mate or a spouse but just to have fun, go on a date, or just see what is out there. For my triplet I chose to change the color to orange, perhaps to target boys as well as girls and I took the saying “single and ready to mingle” and changed it to “single and ready to browse” to incorporate the computer and how you can just look, you don’t actually have to set anything up.

For my cousin I took the same attitude and just applied it to a different concept. This ad demonstrates how other dating websites will show you all the good features of someone and makes them seem great until you actually meet them. Whereas with Zoosk, you can browse around and find out details that might not settle well with you before actually setting anything up.


I did the photography myself and edited it with photoshop CS5, everything else was done in illustrator CS5.

1 comment:

  1. If you’re looking for the bottom line upfront, Zoosk is a great fit for casual dating, finding a serious relationship, and there are some people on there just looking to hook up.Zoosk Dating Site

    ReplyDelete